martes, 29 de octubre de 2013
- Cheese Cloth (if you don’t have one, you can soak cotton pads)
- 1/4 cup of milk (you won’t even need that much!)
- Cut two hearts or semicircles into the cloth to make your own “pads”.
- Pour the milk over the pads enough to fully soak them but not drench them.
- Press your fingers all over the pad to make sure every part of it is wet.
- Place a pad under each eye getting it close enough to the lashline as you can without it actually touching the lashline.
- Wait 3-5 minutes then remove the pads and use a wet washcloth to wipe off any leftover milk.